What an amazing, fun filled wedding at the Thayer Hotel at West Point with the Guillet and the Mulhere's where friends and family gathered to witness Amanda & Connor tie the knot on a beautiful, sunny afternoon in May.
The Thayer hotel is a venue I've photographed many times before, but never had the chance to write about. This is my very first Thayer Hotel blog!
Having known each other for almost their whole lives - Amanda & Connor are real life love story, for sure. Amanda and Connor's sister Shelah became best friends in preschool when their mothers decided to get the families together, and everyone became close friends. Unfortunately they didn't see each other continuously growing up, but they always managed to stay in touch. Their families were best friends. They traveled together, laughed together and grew together.
The love and emotion between Amanda & Connor was contagious, spilling late into the evening before finally finishing at the Zulu Time Rooftop Bar & Lounge for drinks - photographer in tow!
- hair stylist and make-up artist: Kristi @ the Painted Lady (706) 718-2437
- dj: Pat @ Digital Musicians Entertainment (845) 661-6816
- cinemtography: Enchanted Media Group
- reception/catering:Thayer Hotel (845) 446-4731
- wedding photography: Kathleen Gemma Photography (845) 522-2630